With constant R&D, Divetech Marine continues to employ advanced technologies, providing quality workmanship and world class services to ship owners worldwide.
Coupled with robust policies, planned workflows and processes in place, Divetech Marine ensures tip top services and goes beyond customer satisfaction.
With a professionally trained team, Divetech Marine ensures operations and services are seamless, clearing obstacles and problems on the go.
With skilled knowledge and experience at hand, Divetech Marine provides advice and support for customers with excellence and efficiency.
Established in June 1990, Divetech Marine Services Pte Ltd is a trusted name in the commercial diving arena, specialising in all forms of inshore commercial diving works and maintenance within the Singapore Anchorages, Terminals, Wharves as well as Out Port Limits of Singapore.
Employing advanced technologies, Divetech Marine has built a reputation for providing quality workmanship and services to the Ship Owners worldwide. Coupled with our robust policies and processes in place, Divetech goes beyond customer satisfaction. We develop long-term partnerships with our customers.
Our Vision and Mission
We aim to be the market leader in underwater and subsea solution and to achieve full customer satisfaction through providing effective and innovative solutions for our clients.
While anchoring ourselves for growth into new markets, Divetech continues to commit herself to build a safe and people focused organisation.
Our Quality & OHS Policy
Our Quality Policy is defined and driven by the following Management’s principles and behaviors:
- Building a mutually profitable relationship with our customers, ensuring their long-term success, through the understanding of their needs.
- Providing efficient, professional and consistent services in the field of underwater inspection, maintenance and repairs for vessels, installations and offshore structures to customers.
- Providing on time and cost-competitive underwater services that meet and/or exceed customer’s expectations.
- Driving efficient business processes, best work practices and reviewing our Quality objectives and targets for continual improvement.
- Developing employees’ competencies, creativity, empowerment and accountability through appropriate training and development programs.
Occupational Health and Safety and Securities Policy
Divetech Marine Services Pte Ltd is committed to providing safe and healthy working conditions for the prevention of work-related injury and ill-health and security of our employees and interested parties through:
- Complying with all relevant legal and other requirements.
- Eliminating hazards and reduce occupational health and safety risks.
- Seeking consultation and participation of employees and their representatives on identification, evaluation and control of hazards.
- Setting and periodically reviewing our Occupational Health and Safety Objectives and targets for continual improvement.
- Promoting SG Secure Movement culture by being Vigilance, Cohesion and Resilience.
Updated on 01.10.2020
Divetech Marine provides a full spectrum of Inspection, Repairs and Maintenance (“IRM”) works for all classes of vessels. Our fleet of 6 fully equipped and versatile diving vessels can render services within the Singapore Anchorages, Terminals, Wharves as well as Out Port Limits of Singapore. For more details, please click here.
At Divetech Marine, we embrace new technologies and are constantly in search of new ideas and equipment that can improve our work and quality. All equipment used, undergo rigorous maintenance programmes to ensure reliability at the diving site as well as the safety of personnel operating the equipment.
With our commitment to deliver quality and service excellence to our customers, we adopt only the very best of equipment for our diving operations. For more details, please click here.